Tuesday, 4 December 2018
Best Engineering College in Bhopal| Top Engineering College in Bhopal | Best Placement College in Bhopal | Top Placement college in Bhopal
Healthy Morning Habits to Kick Start Your Day
Believe it or not, mornings don't have to be a drudgery at all. In fact, mornings
should be the most exciting part of your day the sun has just broke the horizon, the house is quietly stirring and you have a 15, 16 hour adventure ahead of you! Even if you're dreading what's to come for the day, there are many things you can do to spice up your morning and kick off the day on a high note. If you follow it rigorously we are sure you will notice a visible difference in your lifestyle and health.
1) Rise Early in the Morning
When we say early in the morning, there's no need to be up at 4 AM. Rise and shine by 7 AM, to have a fresh start to your day. Do you know that waking up early ensures a better mental health and increased productivity? Just try it once, and you wouldn't regret!
2) Drink water & Freshen up with a lemony drink
Hydrating yourselves with enough water is essential for a healthy body, as many of your bodily systems rely on this key fluid. A good start would be downing a cup of water in the morning. This habit is way more powerful than it sounds, as it flushes out your toxins, fuels your brain and kick starts your metabolism first thing in the morning. A glass of warm water with the juice of lemon and a teaspoon of honey! This is what you need to pack a powerful punch and stimulate digestion, improve skin tone and boost your metabolic rates. Besides, it's said that this works wonders for weight loss!
3) Exercise in plenty
Besides losing weight, you also feel boosted the rest of the day. Being Indians we are blessed to belong to the land of Yoga, and early morning yoga is magical and healing. These are the benefits of early morning yoga. Pranayamam sets your breath for the day It soothes your mental state Better sleep habits Holistic health benefits
4) Eat breakfast
When you first get up in the morning, breakfast is the best meal of the day as your blood sugar is lower than usual. Thus, it's imperative that you give your body the fuel it needs to carry out your activities. Breakfast is an inherent ingredient in maintaining your body's
metabolism and weight. So, no more skipping breakfast, people!
5) Meditate in Silence
Meditation helps you deal with stress and negative emotions, strengthens your immune system and boosts memory. And meditation doesn't mean sitting in silence for hours! Just sitting for 5 minutes to detach from thoughts running in your mind will have a profound impact on your day.
6) Do a Mental Puzzle
Of course, not everyone is bright and perky first thing in the morning. If your mind is still in a groggy languid state after waking up, a simple mental puzzle should do the trick! From Sudoku to crossword puzzles, there are plenty of ways you can stir up your brain
and fire it up for the day ahead.
7) Read or Watch Something that Inspires You
It's extremely important to start on a fresh note! Watch some motivational talk or read something that would motivate you to give your best the entire day. You also get some me time before the madness of the day begins. Even noted personalities like US President Barack Obama read something motivational to get them going the entire day.
8) Plan your day
Grab a notebook and pen and settle down it's time for some planning. Planning your daily schedule every day not only keeps on track with your various appointments, the act of thinking and writing helps to stimulate the various sectors of your brain. You can bet you'll be thanking us later at the end of the day.
9) Pack a healthy snack for the day
Got a long day of work ahead? It may be a good idea to bring with you a healthy snack, such as fresh fruits or nuts. I mean, who knows if you'll get hungry in between meal times? When that happens, the last thing you want to do is to succumb to the temptation of getting that sinful chocolate bar.
Address: Ayodhya Bypass Rd, Opposite, K-Sector, Minal Residency, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462041 Founded: 2003
Friday, 30 November 2018
5 Things You Can Do After B. Tech
After four years of amazing journey from student to an engineer brings you to a professional platform. This journey is so exciting that one enjoys to its fullest the academics, the campus, extracurricular activities, self control, self discipline, friends and so on. During this period what we miss is self realization; and at the end student gets puzzled what to do next. As an adult one is exposed to many paths but the difficulty lies in deciding what to do and what not to? Such students can think over the given options and move forward towards success:
1. Short term courses : Specialized Short term courses such as machine designing embedded technology, VLSI, robotics, protocol testing, and ethical hacking for better career options. These courses must be chosen as per the subject you are pursuing and need of the corporate world. One should always hit the iron when it is hot.
2. Post graduation degree : B. Tech is of course a bachelors degree. One can go for post graduation degree courses in their respective subjects. This will not only enhance their academic standing but will provide new opportunities in their career. Apart from M. Tech you can also go for MBA degree if interested in jobs related to senior management
3. Prepare yourself for competitive professional examination : After completion of B. Tech you have gained a platform of minimum qualification to appear in any competitive professional examination. Your last four years journey has definitely made you realize about your caliber and academics has helped you to use your studied material at its best. So now it's time to decide
and jump into your efforts of your dream job.
4. Start your career as Entrepreneur : Starting your career as with your own venture is one of the
best options. Each respective subject field has many options for business. One should go for
the best of his ability, which can only be decided after a research of the market scenario.
5. Job after graduation (B. Tech) :Completing engineering good engineering colleges provides you opportunity in your field through campus based job selection. Such job opportunities can make an
excellent mark towards your career after engineering. It is better to start job in a company through campus placements as it provides a platform in your early stage to learn for your future endeavors. So if you encase an opportunity as a job as campus placement, then you should move forward and discover the corporate world.
Address: Ayodhya Bypass Rd, Opposite, K-Sector, Minal Residency, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462041 Founded: 2003
Thursday, 22 November 2018
In Sagar Group of Institutions, we work on innovative & practical works. It is primarily based on developing and offering practice opportunities to undergraduates for problem solving task which is fit for industrial requirements. Most of the projects are associated with industry and community.
Project enhances student’s abilities like situation analysis, teamwork and group skills, multiple assessment opportunity, presentation and interpersonal skills, creative thinking, develop problem solving skills and decision making.
1. (1) The team of #SIRT is selected among top 200 teams (Rank 52nd) in India, for their innovative idea 'to develop a solution that links farmers & government for effective management of water resources' in Smart India #Hackathon2018. Team SIRT would receive up to Rs. 25 Lakhs from GoI to establish their own Start-Up
2. (2)The project includes the techniques of transmitting power without using wires which Includes resonating inductive coupling in sustainable moderate range, RF signal radiated from various devices at home and heat dissipated from household appliances. This prototype as a whole gives an effective, high performance techniques which can efficiently transmit the power to the required area varying in distances.
3. (3)The California Bearing Ratio (CBR) is a penetration test for evaluation of the mechanical strength of natural ground, sub-grades and base courses beneath new carriageway construction. The basic site test is performed by measuring the pressure required to penetrate the soil. Students of CE Department developed a project to determine the CBR values of different soil used in the core material of Earthen Dam.
4. (4)Kart racing is a variant of open-wheel motor sport with small, four wheeled vehicles called go karts depending on the design. They are usually raced on scaled down circuits. Kart racing is commonly perceived as the stepping stone to the higher ranks of Motorsports. Students of ME Department designed "Go-Kart" for national kart racing championships as per the specifications given by NKRC.
5. (4)The monitoring and GSM systems and developed in this project is for use in greenhouse applications, where real time data on climate conditions and other environmental properties are sensed and control decisions are taken by monitoring system and they are modified by the automated system and sends SMS to users. Micro controller displays these parameters on an LCD.
6. (5)This project is designed to give a smooth start to the induction motor. The three phase induction motors during the initial starting condition draws up much higher current than its capacity and the motor instantly reach the full speed. This results in a mechanical jerk and high electrical stress on the windings of the motor. Sometimes the windings may get burnt. The induction motor should start smoothly and gradually catch up the speed for a safer operation.
7 (6) This project is developed as an interactive digital logic simulator for teaching of logic design or testing simple digital designs. It features both low-level logic gates as well as high-level components, including registers and microprocessor emulator. This Simulator is a tool for experimenting with and learning about logic gates. This includes drag-and-drop gate layout and wiring, and students created integrated circuits.
Thursday, 25 October 2018
Research comes from AT&T who surveyed 2,500 people across five countries which included Engineers, Architects, Designers, Doctors etc in Europe and reports that 65% of respondents claimed that using social networks had made them or their colleagues more efficient, 46% said it had sparked creativity.
Friday, 12 October 2018
Sagar Institute of Research and technology is one of the Top 10 Private engineering colleges in the MP Bhopal. It is always best and become no #1 choice for the admission point of views, due to some very impressive key points they are
It is in the Bhopal with grand success from the last 14 Year
It is having more than 50+ courses
best in the Alumni database having, more than 45000+ Alumni,
Having more than 350 awards
More than 700+ faculty with the Ph.D. Qualifications.
It provides maximum courses
SIRT Engineering College
ayoudhya Bypass road bhopal
Bhopal MP, 462041
Sunday, 23 September 2018
CTET ( Central Teachers Eligibility Test)
CTET is a well-known exam for those aspirants who are very seriously focusing on the teacher's job in the government schools. teachers play a vital role in the society, therefore, it becomes very important to recruit them through a very transparent process to assign them responsibility as building professionals for the country. This exam aims to test the essentials skill of the teachers in terms of inherent talents.
CTET exam is one of the best rated national level exam introduced by the government of India in the year 2011. Eligibility of the teachers in this exam ensures that the qualified teachers must match the certain level of knowledge to produce talented students.
NCTE ( National Council for Teachers Education ) laid down the minimum qualification for the teachers. This exam ensures the best quality teachers. After clearing this exam teachers are eligible to do the job in the central government schools like Kendra Vidyalaya, Navodaya Vidyalaya, central Tibetan Schools, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, and NCT of the Delhi. Some states also consider where this kind of test is not available.
Some of the FAQ’s of the CTET is as follows :
When exam conducted.
In the month of the Feb and September
Is it conducted online or offline
It is conducted in offline mode. Means manual not on the computer.
Is there any no of attempts concepts?
No, You may appear any no of time.
From where I can apply for the exam
It may apply online using the website www.ctet.nic.in
Are they provide mark sheet after qualification
Yes, You will get proper mark sheet with the score.
Which classes schools demands this CTET exam score
For the CBSE class I to Viii
Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Kindly tell something about the exam pattern
The exam is based on the MCQ (Multiple choice questions). Each carries one mark. The exam is scheduled in two paper format
Paper 1 for teachers of (Class 1 to 5)
Paper 2 for teachers of (class 6 to 8 0
As very clearing if you want to teach in all classes then you have to appear in both the paper 1 and paper 2.
Syllabus belongs to the NCERT Books of the classes from 1st to 8th. Paper 1st Subjects are Child development and pedagogy, Language (1st and 2nd), Mathematics, Environmental studies of total 150 marks.
Paper 2nd includes above-discussed subject along with the second mathematics and science (for the maths and science teachers)
Similar for the social science teacher these subjects are replaced by the social science/social studies subjects.
What is the total exam duration?
2 and half hours,
What is the fee structure
General/OBC category – Rs 600 for one paper and Rs 1000 for both paper I and paper II. SC/ST/Differently-abled category – Rs 300 for one paper and Rs 500 for both the papers.
Wednesday, 5 September 2018
By the Student Activity Center, Sagar Institute of Research and Technology Bhopal. One of the best private engineering college in Bhopal located in MP central India. On the Occasion of the Ganesh Chaturthi, SAC going to organize Ganesh Murti Making competition. It is based on the pure eco-friendly theme for the safety of the environment by the students of the SIRT engineering college. Its sister concern college students will also participate in this event to help the green and healthy environment.
for more details contact on the mobile numbers given in the images.
for further more details of the institute check it out.
Visit SIRT at the website – http://www.sirtbhopal.ac.in
Follow Us – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SIRTBhopal/
Google + : https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SIRTBhopal
Linked In : https://www.linkedin.com/company/sirt…
Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/sirtbhopal/
SIRT Blog : https://sirtsgi.blogspot.in/
Kindly subscribe us for more interesting video and visit our other Videos on : Ujjwal Patni Interview: https://youtu.be/IAiYBd9FkGk
SIRT admission : https://youtu.be/fO4w2VzYV1A
Why Not SIRT : https://youtu.be/P-UeFBtxp8Y Nischalanad Swamiji at SIRT: https://youtu.be/js0gipaMZrE\
Best Engineering College in Bhopal| Top Engineering College in Bhopal | Best Placement College in Bhopal | Top Placement college in Bhopa...